What is Frotox?
Frotox treatments use Cryo therapy (very cold temperatures) on the face. It’s a non-invasive treatment intended to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles using state-of-the-art Cryo-aesthetics equipment. The treatment stimulates collagen production and helps improve overall skin appearance.
One of the main advantages of Frotox over traditional Botox injections is that it is a non-invasive procedure. No needles or injections are involved, making it a more attractive option for people who fear needles or prefer to avoid injectable treatments. Furthermore, Frotox treatments do not require downtime, and patients can resume their daily activities immediately after the session.
How does it work?
How should I prepare for a session?
- It is recommended to avoid excessive sun exposure and tanning before the treatment. Sunburned or irritated skin may increase the risk of complications and interfere with the effectiveness of the procedure.
- Avoid any harsh exfoliation or aggressive treatments in the days leading up to your appointment.
- Ensure your body is well hydrated. Drink plenty of water in the days leading up to the treatment. Proper hydration helps keep your skin healthy and may contribute to better results.
- Arrive with clean skin on the day of the treatment. The treatment area should be free from makeup, lotions, or other products. We may ask you to cleanse your skin again before starting the Frotox session.
- Increase water intake (include lemon if possible)
- Avoid doing anything to increase body temp artificially
- If possible, please avoid working out / exercising immediately before the appointment
How long does a Frotox session last?
While most sessions last less than 20 minutes, we set aside 45 minutes for personalized attention.
Will my face be red after a Frotox session?
A Cryo Facial can leave some individuals’ faces slightly red. But the redness should only be temporary.
What are some benefits of a Frotox treatment?
Minimizes Pore Size and Tightens Skin
Frotox facial treatments may help combat blackheads by tightening the pores and exfoliating the skin to allow loose skin cells to be more easily swept away.
Promotes Blood Circulation
Repeated sessions boost your circulation in a highly beneficial way because it can help the circulation overall.
Reduces the Appearance of Dark Circles and Puffiness
The skin around your eyes can experience an extra stimulated boost of nutrients each time you get a Cryo facial. This can even out skin tone and texture by encouraging lymphatic drainage and almost immediately eliminating puffiness.
Promotes Collagen Production
Collagen is responsible for keeping your skin elastic and firm. It is also responsible for protecting the organs, reinforcing the blood vessels, and keeping ligaments strong.
Our bodies produce collagen easily when we’re young, but the rate of production decreases as we grow older. This leads to loss of elasticity, and skin can become looser or saggier in appearance over time. Unfortunately, daily exposure to free radicals, pollution, stress, and toxins add to aging.
Cryo facials may help your body boost its collagen more efficiently while firming your skin in the process.
Cryo facials can also help target the functions behind collagen production while filling in fine lines and wrinkles.
Soothes Acne and Inflammation
Although Frotox is often compared to Botox, it’s important to note that the two treatments work differently. Botox injections temporarily paralyze the muscles to reduce the appearance of wrinkles, while Frotox primarily focuses on tightening the skin through cold therapy.
Benefits of Frotox
- Minimizes fine lines
- Reduce eye bags
- Increases collagen production
- Firms and tightens skin