What is Cryo Sculpting?
Cryo Sculpting, also known as fat freezing, is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure used to target areas of stubborn fat. It works by exposing the targeted area to extremely cold temperatures. Our innovative device sprays hyper-cooled air at a high velocity to the treatment area, which causes the fat cells to freeze and undergo a process called apoptosis (cell death). Over time your body removes the affected fat through your lymphatic system and natural metabolic processes. The result is a reduction in fat thickness and an improved sculpted body.
Is Cryo Sculpting Painful?
No, you will experience a very cold sensation but should not feel pain.
Cryo Sculpting is safe and non-invasive, and there is no downtime following the treatment.
Is Cryo Sculpting safe?
Yes, Cryo sculpting is considered to be safe. Our technicians are professionally trained to provide these treatments.
How should I prepare for a session?
- Wear comfortable and loose-fitting clothing to your appointment. Doing this will allow for ease of access and minimize any potential discomfort.
- Please do not apply any lotions or creams to the treatment area (s) before your scheduled appointment
- Increase water intake (include lemon if possible)
- Avoid caffeine on the day of your treatment
- Avoid doing anything to increase body temp artificially
- If possible, please avoid working out / exercising immediately before the appointment
What should I do after the treatment to maximize my results?
- Increase water intake; add lemon and/or apple cider vinegar if possible.
- Avoid alcohol for one day
- Exercise daily for 15-30 minutes
- Massage the area or wrap the area with light compression clothing if available.
- Avoid sugars (especially fructose), refined grains (especially gluten), and chemically modified fats.
- Limit high-salt foods for 1-2 days post-treatment
- Take Magnesium or Herbs such as Goldenseal, Calendula, Echinacea, and Astragalus.
- Do deep breathing exercises
- Perform dry brushing in sweeping motions, always toward the heart
How long does a session last?
Most sessions last less than 20 minutes, but we set aside 45 minutes for personalized attention.
Are the effects permanent?
- The affected fat cells are permanently destroyed in the treated area and are eliminated by your body’s natural processes.
- As long as you maintain a stable weight through a healthy diet and exercise regularly, the affected fat cells that have been eliminated should not return. However, it’s important to note that the remaining fat cells in your body can still expand if a healthy lifestyle is not maintained.
- Lifestyle choices, such as diet and exercise, can impact your body’s shape and the distribution of fat and are critical for maintaining the results of your Cryo sculpting treatments.
How many sessions are needed?
- Everyone has unique body sculpting goals in mind. During your consultation, one of our trained specialists will discuss what you’d like to accomplish through your treatment. We can customize a treatment plan from there to help you see the best possible results. Ultimately, results will vary from person to person.
- We recommend a minimum of 6 sessions per area over a period of 6 to 8 weeks to see a noticeable change.
Am I a Candidate?
Yes, almost everyone can take advantage of this cutting-edge technology. See contraindication. Individuals under 18 must have adult consent.
Are there any contraindications?
We do not recommend Cryo Sculpting for those with the following conditions:
- Reynaud’s disease
- Blood disorders related to blood coagulation
- Sensitization and over-sensitivity to cold
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Post-thrombotic conditions, e.g., heart attack and some strokes
- Microvasculature dysfunctions during diabetes or diabetic foot
- Skin anesthesia, paresthesia, polyneuropathy
- Serious anemia
- Open wounds or damaged skin
- Pregnancy – third trimester
Areas we target
- Love handles
- Arms and more
It’s important to note that Cryo Sculpting treatments for fat loss typically require multiple sessions to achieve desired results. The exact number of sessions will depend on individual factors such as the treatment area, the amount of fat to be reduced, and the specific device used. Maintaining a healthy lifestyle with regular exercise and a balanced diet is important for long-term fat loss and overall well-being.
Ready to get started?